Like many Rice students, Magisters, Resident Associates, and Head Resident Fellows call the University home. If you have been granted one of these positions, please contact our office to set up your parking at ext. 7275 or at

College Associates

College Associates are provided access cards that are equivalent to commuting student proximity cards.  This regulation only applies to College Associates that are not current Rice Students, Faculty or Staff. The Associate needs to visit the Parking Registration Office in the Central Campus Garage during normal office hours to obtain a permit and to get their access card. Parking will verify with colleges who their Associates are each year.